Kardanakhi 1888 Cover Image

A brief history

Kardanakhi 1888 was established in 2014 in Tiblisi by Mamuka Makhoshvili. The winery, which sits on part of the estate of General Konstantin Apkhazi, which first made wine in 1888, produces 100,000 bottles of amber, orange wine, red, dry and sweet rosé and dessert wine, using its own Rkatsiteli, Saperavi, Khikhvi, Kakhuri Mtsvane, Kisi, Mtsvivani, Charodonnay and Muscat varieties.
Kardanakhi 1888 Logo

Established in 2014


Kakheti, Georgia

www.kardanakhi.ge

info@kardanakhi.ge