Very aromatic and fresh on the nose, hints of yellow peaches and hazelnut with nuances of dried apricots supported by tea leaves.


The mouth is rich, fresh and complex where dried apricots, almond and suggestions of honey are mixed in harmony giving to the wine a great drinkability. The wine has a long and crisp finish supported by a nice texture.

Growing Conditions

The grapes used to make this wine are hand harvested from vineyards planted in the mid 1980s at an altitude of 400 masl on limestone soil. The vineyards are managed using organic viticulture techniques.


All grapes were harvested and sorted by hand.


The wine was bottled unfined and unfiltered with a minimal amount of So2.


70% of the harvest was destemmed and put in Qvevri for 14 days of skin contact maceration whilst the remaining 30% was pressed. After spontaneous fermentation, the wine was pressed and racked to Qvevri and old 350L French barrels.


70% aged in old barrels, 30% in qvevri.


The colour is yellow colour with a golden hue.

Food Pairing

Vegetarian meals and spicy dishes.